Home » Our Services

Our Services

Discover more about our extensive range of home energy saving services, including energy performance certificates. We regularly update this page, but if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, please feel free to get in touch with us – we will be more than happy to help.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

EPCEnergy Performance Certificates are valid for 10 years from the date of lodgement. The document is compliant with regulations for both rental and sale properties. It is a mandatory requirement for all domestic and commercial properties across the UK to have an EPC before they are marketed for sale or, in the case of rental property, before any prospective tenants are shown round.

What Happens When the Surveyor Visits?

Our locally based assessor will take around 30 minutes to survey an average 4 bedroom property. We will email your Energy Performance Certificate to you the moment it has been processed. Our turnaround time is usually less than 3 working days from the assessor’s visit. If you require your EPC more quickly than this then please enquire.

Who Will Need an Energy Performance Certificate?

Anyone selling a home or property in South West Wales including Port Talbot, Swansea, Neath, Llanelli and all surrounding areas, will require an EPC. We also provide Energy Performance Certificates to Private Landlords and Estate Agents, so please contact us for further information.

Boiler Replacement Grants for Your Home

gas boilerFree oil, LPG and gas boiler grants are now available to those in receipt of certain qualifying benefits. A new, efficient combi boiler will be installed and funded (in part or in full) using free grants paid for by UK energy companies. Apply for your free boiler grant.

Who qualifies for a free boiler grant?

Your current boiler needs to be C to G rated (over 10 years old) in order to qualify for a free replacement boiler grant.

Certain benefits, in addition to your current boiler having a C – G rating, will automatically qualify you to receive a replacement boiler. Child Tax Credit (with a household income of less than £16,000) or Pension Credit are two such benefits that will automatically qualify. For a boiler to be G rated it will typically have been installed more than 14 years ago.

If you do not receive Child Tax Credit or Pension Credit, you will need to receive one of the benefits below:

Pension Credits
Child Tax Credits *
Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
Income Support
Income Based Employment & Support Allowance
Working Tax Credits
Universal Credits *

* see table below

Household Composition Tax Credits – Annual Income Universal Credits – Earned Income
1 Adult £13,200 £1,100
and 1 child £17,400 £1,450
and 2 children £21,600 £1,800
and 3 children £25,800 £2,150
and 4 children £30,000 £2,500
2 Adults £19,800 £1,650
and 1 child £24,000 £2,000
and 2 children £28,200 £2,350
and 3 children £32,400 £2,700
and 4 children £36,600 £3,050

What About Oil & LPG Boilers?

Whilst the ECO scheme was predominantly aimed at gas boiler replacements, this has changed in recent months. If you are not connected to the mains gas network (i.e. you do not receive a gas bill) and your home is heated by either oil or LPG, you may now qualify for a free boiler.

If you would like a no-obligation confidential discussion regarding your eligibility, please call us or complete the Call Back form on the Contact Us page.

Faulty Cavity Wall Insulation Claims for Your Homecavity wall damp

Have you been affected by wrongly installed cavity wall insulation? Is this affecting you or your families health?

If so, you are more than likely to have a valid claim. The sad thing is that some residents don’t know the underlying effects are caused due to poorly installed cavity wall insulation.

Call us today on 07484 828843 to arrange your FREE inspection.